[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: question: how can input ac phase be delayed

Some more ideas...

If you hook a variable transformer between two phases, the phase of the
voltage on the tap varies between the two source phases.  This technique is
used with three phase supplies and three variacs to generate a three phase
source with arbitrary phase relative to the supply.

So, some nifty combination of capacitors and a variac would probably do the
trick.