[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hand Operated Pump

    Has anyone on the list ever used one of those automotive brass hand
pumps? They are very reasonably priced at $39.99. I'm thinking about picking
one up soon as I'm getting to the point in my hobby where some form of a
vacuum pump is a must. Right now all I need is something that will pump down
capacitors. It would be nice if I could a also exhaust globes, tubes, and
other vessells. I didn't get a chance to look at the gauge closely, and I
know little about vacuums at the moment. All in all, would it be a better
idea to get a motorized pump? I've yet to see one for sale, used or
otherwise.

Here's to another year of coiling,

            Adam