[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Bureau of Standards Circular 74 posted online

http://users.better-dot-org/sdarling/

> -Stan

	For those of you who haven't seen  it, C74 is a reference which is as
relevant today as it was when the first edition was prepared in 1917 by
a young engineer named George Southworth.  The Bureau of Standards
Commissioned it as an aid to engineering work during the US
participation in WW1.  Southworth went on to a very productive career
spanning over 40 years.  Among may other accomplishments was the first
practical work with waveguides, during the early 30's.

Ed