[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Energy Transmission (Warning Long Post)

Nick,

I am afraid I have to disagree with your theory on many aspects:

1.  In relation to 1000 thousand jelly donuts (1GJ)the earth can
source/sink infinite charge.  The earth has a capactiy of several uf
compared to a infinintely big sphere(the universe).

2.  This wave of charge sweeping through the earth would be extremely
lossy.  The earth is a lossy conductor and would act as a waveguide
between the atmosphere.  At tc frequencies, all energy would be lost
before it gets to one resonant cycle.  It is simply impossible to get a
resonant wave in the earth at TC frequencies.  Unless, of course his TC
operated at 10hz or so, which may well be possible.

While I realize that tesla's wireless power system probably worked
somehow, I do not believe that this is the way.  If it worked as stated,
it would be the equivalent of a 125 kw space heater...
I think.

Bryan