[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re[2]: Sealing Plexiglas

  All..

  An interesting note to add about sealers.  Richard Hull's famous
"Nimessis" coil threw 14 foot sparks from a coil coated with water based
polyurathane.  This product was shown on one of his video tapes.  Hull's
coil was in use for many years without secondary coil problems.  The form
was P.V.C. by the way.

Kevin E.