[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Energy Transmission

Hello,
	It seems to me that in one of the books on Tesla
it mentions that his monitoring of the waves produced in
the earth by lightning strokes is what gave him the idea
for the power transmission system's design in the first
place.  Though it has been so long since I read it that I don't
recall which book the account is in.

	John