[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Energy Transmission (Warning Long Post)

Hi All,
         my comments:

<< I have read Peat's book, really wasn't that impressed by it.
Neither was I, I was curious to see if he had contemplated my theory.

 I really really
 doubt that Tesla ever achieved anything near 128 feet output.
The accounts in his biog specifically mention a flashover along the length of
the tower.

 In his
 notebook he records the outputs of his system quite meticulously, and he
 never mentions spark length over about 45 feet. Even with 30KW, he still had
 to deal with the losses of glass caps and wooden forms. Looking back,
 Tesla's system was not quite up to par if compared with today's coils, but
 the Master was able to squeeze an incredible amount of spark of of that
 machine.
There is his later set of logs that were destroyed in the fire at his lab -
in his account of the fire he specifically writes of a 'surge of power at the
heart of the apparatus' as the cause of the fire - possibly a description of
the coil coming into resonance with the earth as he fine tuned it.

 I highly recommend the Colorado Springs notes if you want to gain
 insight into exactly what Tesla was up to.
I have the Colorado springs notes.

 As for his transmission system,
 admittedely I have little idea of exactly how it was supposed to work.

 Good luck w/ you research,
Same to you

 Adam >>

Regards