[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Attention Adam Minchey

     I hope the moderator indulges this use of the list for what should be,
     but apparently cannot be handled by email.

     Adam, I have received several emails from you regarding the Seacor
     capacitor order.  I have responded to those emails, but the text of
     your most recent messages suggest that you have not received my
     replies.  I have sent out a few broadcast updates all the purchasers,
     but you apparently have not received those, either.

     Rest assured, the capacitor order is proceeding as planned.  In fact,
     the capacitors have been shipped from the factory to the distributor.
     I anticipate receiving the caps within one week, when I will then
     repackage them and send them out to you and the others.

     Sincerely,
     Aric Rothman