[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla Coil Grounding

Hi !

This is my first e-mail on this list so at first i want to greet
everybody.

I have made my first coil and now Im trying to do many things with it to

improve it's performance.
My first question is about grounding.
Its a problem to take all parts of my coil outside , so im thinking of
doing
a grounding system connected with my room.
What are the disadvantages in connecting coil with home water pipe
system?
How depands the spark lenght of the quality of grounding ?

Thx

P.S. Sorry if there are any mistakes in my English.

Zanim zainwestujesz realny kapital, sprawdx swoje umiejetnosci
w pierwszej internetowej symulacji rynku finansowego w Polsce.
Inwestujesz wirtualnie wygrywasz realnie http://www.pieniadz.pl