[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Variac-O-Rama a Success

I pondered on these very thoughts on my way to apply for social
security!!!  But the coiling is more fun and Chip's Tesla list is a great
asset for us slow minded old folks.  Now if I could just remember the
formulas for all the coil/capacator reactance of my coil.

BTW I have built my flat plate capacitors first for my next coil and will
design the primary and secondary around the cap.  Has anyone else taken
this approach with an NST coil design?