[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A novel top electrode

Oh, nothing particularly special, except that they suit my particular
coil and I think that the 5" c.s. dimension will suit the maximum voltage
I'm likely to generate.  I'm hoping that that will actually be a little
large, so that I will get no spark until I squoosh it down a bit with my
adjustment feature.

KCH