[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: IGBT ?

Hi.

IGBTs are an hybrid between BJT (Bipolar Junction Transistor, usually named
just
as "transistor") and FET (Field Effect Transistor). They have got collector and
emitter but no base: they have gate, instead.

You can find all the info you want on IGBTs visiting, for instance, Motorola's
web pages.

Regards

Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 19.12.99 05:21:24