[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RSG question

Hi all,

  I am new to coiling and like many others I am working on my first coil
and have a few questions:

1) Are there any regular events/gatherings in the southern California
area? I would love meet other coilers and see their coils in operation.

2) I am planning to build an RQ style spark gap for coil but I am sure
that later I will want to try building a rotary. My question is has
anyone ever attempted to build an RSG in which instead of having
electrodes mounted on the spinning disk there are simply holes or slots
in a disk spinning between two stationiary electrodes?

Phil Heslin