[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RSG question

The standard rotary gap works of WWII vintage (e.g. Rad Lab series) say
that the insulating interrupter isn't a particularly good way to go because
of erosion. Granted, we've got more nifty materials now, but, I suspect
that trying to interrupt a burning arc with anything is a losing battle,
especially when it is so easy to do it other ways.