[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: wire

Surplus places like C&H sales often have HV wire for sale.. A tad pricey,
compared to free, but much cheaper than buying 500 feet from Newark.
Typically the C&H price is 10% of new price for same item.

Personally, I'd go for old RG-8 or RG-11 or RG213, etc. coax... .200 inch
of nice uniform PE dielectric and a 13 AWG center conductor.