[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The Coilers' Carol 1.1 NOW! with Nathan's version of Jingle Bells!

I have to admit, I was inspired by Ben Diprose's Coiler's Carol.  It's a bit
after Christmas, but here it goes anyway..

to the tune of Jingle Bells

TESLA HELL

Several nights ago
I'd thought I'd demonstrate
The power of my coil
Though it was very late
And so I turned it on
And drew some big long arcs
Unfortunately I found out...
THE SAFETY WOULDN'T SPARK!!

Oh, Tesla Hell, Tesla Hell!
Now it's very dark
Oh what fun it used to be to draw those big long arcs,
Oh! Tesla Hell, Tesla Hell
At least I'm not too maimed
Wonder if my IBM will ever be the same!

Now you all should learn
This story I have told...
I'm sure that many others
relate this tale of old!
My caps are now long gone
To them I make a toast.
The moral of this story is
To KEEP THOSE SAFETYs CLOSE!

Oh, Tesla Hell, Tesla Hell
Now it's very dark
Oh what fun it used to be to draw those big long arcs,
Oh! Tesla Hell, Tesla Hell!
At least i'm not too maimed
I wonder if my IBM will ever be the same!

Happy holidays!

Copyright 1999 Nathan Ball