[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: wire

>Please, what does "OFC" stand for?

Oxygen Free Copper

Common among high quality audio cables.

Has anyone thought of writeing a Lexicon for the Tesla world? I just
finished my last book "Boden's Laws" and would love to tackle this as a
project. There are a million acronyms and such out here and I would love to
collect them all and catalogue them into a dictionary of sorts. Any ideas?

A couple of Boden's brain farts for the day as well......

1. How long will a SW cap hold a charge if fed with DC?

2. What would happen if I hooked a 0-60Hz variable 60V power supply to an
NST? Is this usefull? What would the effects be if connected to a coil?

3. When computing the number of licks to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a
Tootsie pop, what is the friction coefficiant used? :)

Have fun campers and happy holidays.

Santa's Little Hacker

Chris B.