[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Telephone line interference

Get a copy of QST, the magazine for radio amateurs, and there are ads in
the back for a variety of telephone filters.  Likewise, ARRL (American
Radio Relay League, www.arrl-dot-org) publishes a variety of interference
reduction tips, etc., some of which are on their web site, others in
standard references like the Radio Amateurs Handbook.