[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: MMC

Yes, me too. Source? Reliable?
Pls...no 'I got them from an outlet store downtown but they don't have any
more or they went out of business.'
I called a WIMA distrib in TX and was told 3 MONTHS for FPK1s!!!
And for me...cost is not a major consideration. Reliability is.
Thanks
Ted (Ft Worth TX)

<<< Digi-Key has 3533 of the 56nF 1600V in stock.  Not cheap but reliable
and next day shipping... - Terry >>>

<snip>
Jason Raycroft wrote:
After doing a little research, I have found that these will probably
cost more than 100 dollars, and delivery times vary widely.  I was
wondering if anyone out there knows of a good place to get polypropylene
caps either online or retail (I'm near minneapolis, minnesota).
Preferably cheap and short order turnaround!
<unsnip>