[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: Straight from th pole

I think the instant you tell them what you intend to do with
said power they won't be able to say "NO" fast enough.

If you managed to short out said line and pop the breaker you
would kill service for every customer dependent on that line
which could be several city blocks, perhaps as much as a square
mile.

I doubt the power company would care to have something as
rough and tumble as a tesla coil sitting on said line opening
them up to such a possible service failure.

	John