[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: wire for secondary

Wire source: I have had success with Electric motor repair shops. One shop in
particular was willing to spool off as much as I wanted of my choice of wire.
Mouser Electronic supply sells 10 lb. spools of beautiful wire with a red
nylon
coating. Others will doubtless have suggestions on sources and opinions on the
various insulations.
Dave Hartwick