[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla coils and free energy.

Hi Mike,

> Original Poster: Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com
>
> >  Free energy comes only
> >  from natural resources and our ability to transform energy into useful
> >  technology (but natural resources are not necessarily free, are they.)

<snip, snip, snip>

> Bart,
>     I am not disputing what you are saying here, but there are two things I
> can think of that may contradict what you are saying.  First, Tesla did
light
> bulbs at a distance from his magnifying transmitter.

>    The second thing I can think of that might contradict what you said was
> the patent Tesla was granted for "accumulating" energy from the ether.

Regardless, these are natural resources tranformed into a useable energy.
When I
used the term "free" above, I was referring to the fact that if used,
someone will
sell it to you. Also, efficiency and volume is the key that makes energy
usable.
Heck, I could put a water-wheel in line with my toilet drain and drive a
charging
circuit every time I flushed and this might be very efficient but could
never meet
my power requirements.

>     Please don't get the idea that I am one who believes that Tesla's
> magnifying transmitter is the way of the future.  I also don't think that
> trying to run a farm or a household via a Tesla coil is anywhere near
> practical.  I do believe that there are uses for Tesla coils that we all are
> overlooking due to our fascination with the coils themselves.

Yes,  this is likely and I agree. But other than selling them and using
them for
fascination, I have seen no other uses except in the field of study.

>  I am one who
> thinks that Tesla was a genius and that he deserves a place in history much
> more than he got.  It seems that history glorifies those who used ideas to
> make millions rather than the ones who actually had the ideas, but such is
> life, I guess.
> Enough of this.
> Mike

I also am one who is continuously amazed at Tesla's genius. His work and
notes has
shown me that Tesla was a pure engineer with amazing talents and creative
thinking.

Bart