[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Operation - was "Harmonics"

Thanks Malcolm. So was Tesla's work of wireless transmission in vain?
Did the sparks at Colorado grow as the resonant frequency bounced off
the inside of the earth? I am just now reading his Colorado Springs
notes - will take me awhile to get through it. Even if his sparks were
not 135' long, wouldn't the fact? that they grew indicate a possibility
here? Last question: Do you recommend Richard Hulls analysis of CSN?
I don't want to get off subject here - but this is important to me to
know the truth.

Bob V