[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Operation - was "Harmonics"

> Original Poster: Robert Volk <smrtmny2-at-earthlink-dot-net>
>
> Thanks Malcolm. So was Tesla's work of wireless transmission in vain?
> Did the sparks at Colorado grow as the resonant frequency bounced off
> the inside of the earth? I am just now reading his Colorado Springs
> notes - will take me awhile to get through it. Even if his sparks were
> not 135' long, wouldn't the fact? that they grew indicate a possibility
> here? Last question: Do you recommend Richard Hulls analysis of CSN?
> I don't want to get off subject here - but this is important to me to
> know the truth.
>
> Bob V
<snip>

I think Richard has done a fine job of commenting and expanding on the
Notes. The spark growing bit I think is due to normal ionization
artifacts and is not nearly as radical os O'Neill suggests.
    Measurements of the Schumann Cavity Q I have heard of indicate
this medium is not a runner for efficient broadcast power. I
understand the Corums are working on it but I'll believe it when I
see it.
    Check near the end portion of the Notes where the photos are for
detailed musing by Tesla of his spark results. The claims I mentioned
are in that part of the book.

Malcolm