[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Moderator note - free energy

Hi All,

	On the subject of free energy -

The Tesla coil mailing list covers the topics of Tesla coil construction,
operation, measurement, and use. Topics range from sources of materials,
opinions of commercial Tesla coil kits, measurement of electrical fields,
photography of coils, construction techniques, etc.

Even though Tesla built his coils with the goal of transmitting power in
mind, the transmission of power with them is really off topic on this list,
which is concentrated on Tesla coils themselves.

Since using Tesla coils to transmit power all over the world is not of
practical use to us, I am going to ask that posts on this subject be
limited toward building better coils and that such posts are of practical
value to us all.  Post that stray off into discussions of theories and
ideas on energy transmission that can not be demonstrated, repeated, or
tested are not going to help us in our efforts at coil construction.

This is obviously a rather gray area and this subject can stray much
further into the impractical than it has.  However, if the posts are not
really contributing to the goal of this list I will start rejecting them.

Thanks,

	Terry