[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Attn: Los Angeles area coilers

I have come to the realization that Riverside is not to be the home
of an 18" coil, at least not at my hands. Mostly because I have nowhere
to run such a beast. (and I lucked into a 8' chunk of 8" PVC)
So: Here's the deal, I have a piece of 18" PVC, Schedule 40,
about 5' in length. I'm willing to barter (not asking much) but you
must come and get it. I'm located on the south east portion of Riverside
[Right near March Field (formerly March AFB)]

Drop me a line and we'll work out the details

Michael Baumann
Coiler, Homebrewer, Nerd. mycroft-at-access1-dot-net