[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 10K 100 watt Rheostat

Dave,

If you describe how you want to use this large variable resistor in your
circuit, some enterprising engineer on the list may see a way to use some
other scheme, such as a smaller pot controlling an active device (e.g. tube
or transistor).  There are available from C & H and other surplus sources
big power resistors which have a sliding clamp tap on them which cost a lot
less.  If you really don't need a knob control, this would be cheaper.

--Steve