[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: T-minus 4 days and we're getting closer...

I'm not sure what kind of bottles you are using, or how you came to the
voltage estimate, but I used SW caps with only single bottles for almost a
year before anything went wrong.  By single, I mean none were in series.
I only made 8 in parrallel for the capacitance I needed.  These caps even
survived runs of an hour non-stop and two hours non-stop with another local
coiler.