[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fw: An anniversary celebration

Hi Jim, Jeff, Dr. R., Bob,

First of all I think Tesla's B-day is July 9, 1856 (someone correct me if I'm
wrong). Also, I was thinking about Y2k day and not of the actual birthday of
Tesla (Jim's original intent), but yes, what an even greater idea. I can't
think
of a better month!

Since Jim proposed this idea, I think he should be given the honors. What
do you
say Jim? Do you mind collecting a list of the coilers who would like to
partake
in this great exercise, collecting their names, where they live, time zones,
etc.? then later, you can get us all back together on this as we near this
"Tesla 2000 Celebration"?

What do you say Jim? (If not, I'm sure myself and many others would be up
to the
task)
Bart