[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tufnell??

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: Michael Tucknott <Michael.Tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>
>
> Tesla List wrote:
> >
> > Original Poster: Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com
> >
> > Please guys,
> >
> > What is Tufnell??
> >
> > Ralph Zekelman
> Hi Ralph
> I was hopeing someone on the list would tell me that?
> All I can say is it has the apperance of "Bakelite" not sure what the
> chemical make up is but I suspect it may be a Phenol Formaldehyde
> compound.
> Any info on the matter would be a big help.

    Tuffnell is a resin impregnated fabric, it comes in about 4 grades
which are made of different grades of cloth and ratios of cloth to resin.
Not sure exactly what the fabric is.

--
*Stephen Rodway     Legion-at-Bigfoot-dot-com * Support your local *
*Tel. 01761 300615                     *     coroner....    *