[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sam's High-Energy Double Car Ignition Coil Driver... Update

to: Barry

Another slick way to reduce the secondary's kickback is to put a 25 or 50
watt, 5 to 30 Ohm resistor between the ground ball and the ground itself.
This helps to clip the harsh secondary spikes both reducing RF radiation
and reducing those nasty kickbacks into the primary circuit.  We have also
experimented with small inductors in series with the resistors.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net