[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Two Questions

  Jim -

  Two good sources for Tesla Coil books are:

  Lindsay Publications Inc.
  P.O. Box 12
  Bradley, IL  60915-0012

  Twenty First Century Books
  P.O. Box 2001, 0437 SCR 528
  Brenkenridge, CO  80424-2001

  Apparently the International Tesla Society in Colorado Springs has closed
down. This is regrettable because they were an important Tesla source at one
time.

  I also have written three books and made a computer program for Tesla
coils. You can obtain them from the above sources. People on the Tesla List
can also obtain them from me. I am sending you a separate email with more
information.

  John Couture