[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Capacitance of a coil

  Reinier -

  The Medhurst equation does not use wire length to find the self
capacitance of a coil. A coil without wire has a self capacitance? This
should help to confuse you and any coiler who wants to make a calc program
of this type,

  John Couture

<<<< I assume John meant a can.  Which would be a single turn of wide wire.
 - Terry  (who is confused and is making a calc program of this type :-))