[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Capacitance of a coil

  Antonio -

  Is the capacitance the same for a coil with the same R and L whether it
has one turn or 1000 turns? I am having difficulty with this. My research
and limited tests indicates the Medhurst equation and equations that do not
include the number of turns or length of wire should be used with caution.

  John Couture