[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New NST, Wattmeter kit

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: David Sharpe <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>
>
> If enough population out there is interested, I can pursue with some
> local PCB fab houses about making boards (single sided).  Board cost
> would be reasonable, and a decent kit should be able to be made for a
> reasonable cost...

Hi Everybody,

This is my first post to this list. I built my first (and only TC) back in
'71 when I was 11. (It used an automotive ignition coil and a radio vibrator
run off a 12 volt battery :) On a whim I resently punched "tesla" into a
serch engine and was *amazed* at what I found. I've been sitting on a 15 kv
NST for a couple of years with the intent to build something bigger, It
looks like I've found the right place.

Now, on to the reason for this post. I design circuit cards and have the
capability to fabricate prototype quantity boards. If somebody can get me a
schematic, I should have no problem laying out a board.

Paul
tmb-at-ole-dot-net