[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

synchronous motor

Hello Everyone,
        I got my hands on a welder transformer with a movable core and
figured out how to use it to current limit!  The best part is that I got
it for free.  (Granted, it was really old and rusty, but it works!) I'm
now working on designing my spark gap.  I am having a really tough time
finding a synchronous motor.  I was wondering if anyone has any
information on where I can get a 3600 RPM synchronous 120V or 220V
(preferably 220V) motor. (Phone numbers, part numbers would be helpful!)
If I can purchase one through anyone on this list I'd be willing to do
that too.  Thanks for your help!

Matthew Wenger
m-wenger-at-uiuc.edu