[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Wattmeter

  Steve -

  For the past 100 years coilers have been using voltmeters and ammeters to
measure the input watts to the Tesla coil. There is a lot of this info
available and the accuracy varies but probably averages about +/- 10%. Or
you can wait another 100 years for info to accumulate using electronic
wattmeters with a speculative +/- 1%.

  John Couture