[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Camera Shots

	I have been trying to take photos of my Tesla coil for some time now, but
they never come out.  I tried twice using a Polaroid in the dark.  One
picture came out totally black, and the one with a flash came out OK, but
you can't see the discharges (my coil is weak).  Recently I tried it with a
nice new Ricoh camera, with shutter speed of 2 secs..  One picture came out
completely grayish dark, and in the other you could see the spark gap
illuminations but only about 1/2 inch of discharge.  I am not sure why my
pictures always fail.  I have looked through previous posts, but they don't
seem to help.  Any suggestions as to light settings, film, speed, etc.?
Thank you,

Andy C.