[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: genetic programming

Hi,
	I do computational dna research in a labratory that belongs
to Cal Tech.  We have recently been granted access to a large multiprocessor
computer on the Cal Tech campus.  It will be some months yet before
I am familiar with all the bells and whistles.  First I have to figure out
how to make it do the stuff we need it for.  After that I may have some
time left over for tinkering.
	I'll let you know

	John