[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Transformer

Hi Everyone,
  I was cleaning out my basement and I found
a transformer that I saved off a coil that I built a few years
ago.  Was interested if anyone was interested
in buying it.  Its a Franceformer Ingnition Transformer
Primary 120V, Secondary 10KV, 23mA.  I also
have the connectors to hook it up and a few
feet of ignition wire.  If anyone is interested,
make an offer.  Buyer will pay shipping so if it
goes overseas, it might get expensive and not
worth it.  If you are interested, mail me
privately at <mailto:jkohout-at-megsinet-dot-net>jkohout-at-megsinet-dot-net

Thanks,
James Kohout