[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Teslathon Competition

Hi all,

Alex Crows's posting gave me  an idea. What is the  world record for the
longest Tesla spark or the biggest Tesla coil?
Is there an entry in the  Guinness Book of Records?

What about having an annual Teslathon competition for the longest spark.  There
could various kVA classes starting at say 0.1 and working up to unlimited or
possibly an appropriate handicap calculation minimum power per foot.

We may be able to sell the rights to one of the TV channels to fund it and
build a really big one.

Any volunteers for the committee and  web site construction?

Regards Alwyn