[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PVC diameter and cap question

Don,
	Finding the PVC seems to be your main problem. Well have you tired to
see if your local hardware store will order it for you? if you want to try
that, make sure you get stuff that is weaker than Schedule 40...preferably
sewer drain pipe. I'm sure they have a big catalog in the backsomewhere and
they would be wiling to order some for you..(my local hardware store would
for me if i asked, but i foun my 6 " in another store so i just bought it
there so i wouldn't have to wait for the order. anyways, good luck
-alan