[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TV ad

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: bob golding <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>
>
> At 07:24 10/06/99 -0600, you wrote:
> >Original Poster: "Dale, Martin" <martin.dale-at-ntu.ac.uk>
> >
> >Hi Bob / all on list,
> >                          Yes I wondered how many UK coilers saw this one.
> >
> >Definitely a case of  'double hump resonance!'
> >
> >Anyone know where it was filmed?
>
> Hi Martin,
>         I always wondered what double humped resonance meant. It was
filmed at the
> national grid company labs in Leatherhead, Surrey. I have emailed them to
> try and get more info on the Tesla coil, but no response yet.
>
> bob golding

HI Bob & Martin

The Tesla coil has come of age when it is being sold to joe public
like this(sex sells).
Can you mail the list the E-mail address of the national grid lab and
if a few more of us mail them it may yeld resolts.

On another point last weekend myself and Steve rodway rigged up his
pig with  the MOT`s he got from you as limiting and my small 4.25" by
22"
coil hit out to 40"

Cheers Mike Tucknott
If at first you don`t succeed......