[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MMCs in dc coils

Nick,
I and probably others on the list would be interested in the details of
your DC coil setup.  Are you going to use a charging inductor to limit
current, or a special rotary gap to achieve H-bridge operation, ala Larry
Robertson?

As far as your question goes, of course a good answer will depend on what
the max voltage your cap will see across it.  Your post doesn't give us
enough detail to determine that.

--Steve