[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Bert Pool's Visit (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 14:08:23 -0500
From: "Robert W. Stephens" <rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Bert Pool's Visit (fwd)

> Date:          Mon, 30 Mar 1998 21:47:39 -0700 (MST)
> To:            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject:       Bert Pool's Visit (fwd)
> From:          Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Malcolm,

Glad to hear about your enjoyable visit from the Pool's.  You were
probably pleased to learn from seeing actual live samples that at
least some the rest of us out here are real as well!

It's true, Bert and "Wild" Bill have certainly done some outstanding
coiling work, I've seen a bit of it on a Richard Hull video.  This Tesla List
on the Internet has been a wonderful way of all of us meeting and
sharing our interest, excitement and ideas on Tesla coils.  Once in a
while when geographical boundaries can actually be overcome
and coilers from afar actually meet in person is often the best treat
of all.  It's a shame that there aren't more coilers living in NZ.

Cheers,

Robert W. Stephens
Director
Lindsay Scientific Co.
RR1 Shelburne, ON Canada L0N-1S5
Tel: 1-519-925-1771   Fax:
*Custom built Tesla coils, etc., for museum display
 and special effects work.
*Canada's largest publicly accessible wall-to-wall
 indoor lightning show...by appointment.
*Future home of Electric Science World,
 educational/entertaining Theatre of Electricity.
*Antique TV Museum...in search and acquire mode now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Inquiries welcomed! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~