[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

More info for tube junkies like me (for tesla coil use of course) and help needed!

Hello All,

Here are a few more sites for tube substitution and info sheets
(pdf, html or picture files) and I need some help on tube
identification.

1.)
http://www.nostalgiaair-dot-org/NostalgiaAir/index.htm

2.)
http://www.vt52-dot-com/

3.)
http://hereford.ampr-dot-org/cgi-bin/tube

4.)
http://fido.wps-dot-com/www.wps-dot-com/archives/tube-datasheets/index.html

I have a question about a certain tube. I hope someone
can help me out. The tube number is SRS-302TGL. The
company it is from is called WF. This is an old east german
tube manufacturer (now defunct). It is an all glass tube, roughly
25" (65 cm) long and 6" (15 cm) in diameter. I, myself, havenīt
seen the tube, but from the description it must be a triode (2
lower connections and two connections in the upper part of the
envelope). SR stands for "Sende Roehre" which simply means
transmitting tube. If anyone has info about this tube, please let
me know.

Coiler and tube greets from germany,
Reinhard
(who likes those big toobz.......)