[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: which tubes to get at hamfest?

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "Jeff Corr" <corr-at-enid-dot-com>
>
> I've seen on the list over the last few days, and on webpages that
> it is possible to make tube coils with the following tubes :
>
> 803
> 811
> 811a
> 813
> 833a
>
> Are there any other tubes that are popularly used for tube coils that I
> should be an eye out for at this hamfest?

My opinion is that, if you be able to find a 833A or some, at cheap price
(thing  that's very difficult in Italy) you have the basis for build each
type of  low power tube TC coil (Continous, voltage doubled, Staccato with
few componebėnts given by an old mwo ) and  you can have more experience if
you look at the tube coil post  from some years ago to last year.

Good luck with Hamfest
With regards Vladi.