[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Two Papers

DC,

I never actually downloaded the paper.  I just tried it now, and
my browser (or whatever) couldn't find the address.  THe address
of the Heise paper is

    www.peakpeak-dot-com/`terryf/tesla/misc

if you want to try downloading it.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to read
it because I don't have Word 97 or any other Word program.

Harry suggested he might end with volume 20, he's on volume 18 now,
so i guess that's still 2 1/2 years or so to go.

Thanks,
John

<< Original Poster: "Dr. Resonance" <Dr.Resonance-at-next-wave-dot-net>