[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Arc gap without transformer(120v)input

I discovered a unique way to make a coil, or rather two of them,
vibrate between series and
parallel resonances. A load can be placed in the circuit at this point
between what I have described
as unobvious potentials.The currents across this load come from opposite
directions and form a unity
so that  an approximately dead short condition with little resistance in
the load will avail itself of twice
the amperage contained in  either end of the loads connections. Sound
impossible? Not when each of
these currents are themselves alternating 180 degrees out of phase and
share the same path in opposite
directions. Begins to sound something like a conjugate phase reflection.
Each of the currents in a parallel
resonant circuit are 180 degrees out of phase: I have simply reconfigured
the circuit so that each of these
pathways can be used by both in opposite directions of travel. I have named
this circuit the BINARY
RESONANT SYSTEM
     I have named it a system because of what happens when the load is
removed. The proper
understanding of how the circuit was initally concieved is in order here.
A definition of an unobvious
potential is contained in the fact that a series resonant circuit can have
much higher voltages locked up
inside the two capacitive and inductive elements where these voltages are
against each other. When we
say that the voltages across the inductor and capacitor are 180 degrees out
of phase in series resonance
this implies that they are in opposite vector directions which the
resultant vector being the input AC
voltage. It also stands to reason that the midpoint of the circuit becomes
strongly negative and strongly
positive during each cycle of the AC input because of the unobvious
potential. Now when the midpoint is
negative we might call this an unobvious compression of electrons; and when
positive an unobvious
vaccuum of  electrons.
     To obtain an interaction BETWEEN these two  unobvious potentials we
would want to create both of
these at the same time. To do this we could create a conjugate or mirror
image series resonant phase; hence
the name binary. This opposite phase will simply be the same series
resonant phase plugged in backwards
to the AC source input. Thus we have two series resonant phases  -at-180
degrees out of phase. Now when
we measure the potential between the midpoints of these two circuits we
indeed find that twice the voltage
exists across the middle than inside either side alone. Essentially this
circuit is a switch that when open
creates a twin series resonance and when closed a single modified parallel
resonance of twice the internal
resistance.
     In the system I have constructed with 56 H coils the wall voltage of
120 is enough to make an arc gap
where a fluctuation between resonances can occur. When the arc leaps
between the metal bars connected
to the midpoints the impedance of the circuit rises 760 fold and
extinguishes the arc. Then the opposite
series resonant process creates 3000 volts creating another arc restarting
the process. When we observe
the magnetic field from these coils from a sensor  to an oscilloscope we
find a frequency of 166,000 hz.
But the length of the wire is 9 miles long and for the electrons to reach
the end of their travel path before                           polarity
reversal would mean they were traveling faster than the speed of light.
Isnt it possible in some viewpoints
that either more electrons are osscillating in the coil than are being
inputed; or some kind of faster than light
longitudinal pulse occurs down the wire.? Pure speculation here. It would
seem to me that this might be a way
of creating electrons from the vacuum.
.
Sincerly; Harvey D Norris tesla4-at-excite-dot-com