[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Coiling in South Africa

Hi Robert,
I checked the yellow pages and I'll start phoning around as soon as I
have the time (and the cash if/when I need it)I don't think there were
even as many as 20 xfmr companies in my area, but anyway. I got Richard
Quick's guide to rebuilding neon's, which might come in handy (I can't
think of the location now - but if anyone's interested, contact me) I
occasionally catch a "double-decker" bus and have noticed a few
non-functioning NST's on the roofs of restaurants - I'll propably try
that route as well - "Hi, what sort of pizza can I get you?", "Well
actually I'd like the neon transformer sitting on your roof." <grin>

If there is anyone out there who does know of a contact in the Jo'burg
area - please get in touch.

Thanx
Simon